1) I sweat. A lot. I'm not sure what it is...but ever since I've worked out with a trainer, I sweat like a man running a marathon. I know. It's gross. But that's just who I am at this point.
2) Left and right are hard. I will almost always get it wrong during your shoot...I have no excuse. After shooting 300 women, I should have it down, but I don't.
3) It took me two months to say "boudoir" properly and confidently when I launched my business. You're welcome all you voicemailer's. I hear that tremor and pause in your voice. I know your pain.
4) I'm a true crime junky. Sometimes I may end a call in the checkout line at Publix and a bloody murder story will begin playing full blast..."and then her mangled body was found in the hollow of a tree..." I swear, anything you buy will be creepy after that...tampons, steak, apples...doesn't matter.
5) I can't NOT fill silences. Example, at my home church:
*Guy with bandaged hand walks up to me*
Me: Oh no! What happened??
Him: I shook hands with a drill press.
Me: Ohhhh noooooo...ummm...did it hurt?
Him: Um. Yeah.
Me: ............well.......at least it didn't do any irreversible damage....
Him: *holds up his hand, which is now missing 2 1/2 fingers.*
Seriously. That happened.